Site Services – Oil & Gas – Renewables – Heavy Construction
Using either lorry mounted equipment or static site equipment Gardwell offers a full range of site services which have been tried and tested over the years. Hundreds of thousands of M2 have been blast cleaned, hand tool cleaned and protective coatings applied, to much global Oil and Gas specification on items from small vessels and pipe work to full Gas platforms and offshore transformer stations.
Gardwell can set up site swiftly and operate 24-7 with its operators to perform blasting and coatings to ensure production goals and customers expectations are fulfilled.
Gardwell offers full site service capabilities consisting of, but not limited to, the following:
- Underwritten Specification and Test plans for site works
- Open circuit encapsulated dry blast cleaning using a variety of blast medias
- Wet abrasive blast cleaning
- Airless spraying of protective coatings
- Passive Fire Protective coatings & Intumesecent
- Pipe Wrapping using specialised adhesive tapes
- Thermal Metal Spray of Zinc, Aluminium
- Hand tool cleaning using various mechanical machines eg: Bristle Blaster
- Non slip and deck screed coatings